The eye is a member of five senses group, the five senses as we know are very important for us. We use them every times. my eye isn't alone on my face . It has a twin who is called eye. Because they are always together so peo[le call them the EYES. With my two eyes on my face , I can tell if something is long or short or wide or narrow, My twin Eyes are separated about six centimetres from each other. This permits me to see things from different angles
look in the mirror. I can see two dark circles in each of my eyes. One is smaller than the other. The smaller one is the pupil. The pupil has a small hole. this hole is like a window in my house. Light enters through this hole. Behind the pupil is a lens. The lens is like a camera. It takes a picture of what I see. The picture falls on a screen located in a back part of my eyes. Nerves behind the screen send the picture to the brain. The brain receives the picture and tells me about it. That is how I know What I see....Wow that's quite a long journey, isn't it? It seems so, but in fact it takes a very short time , much less than a second..............

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar